Friday, March 29, 2013

Mexico, Day 7

Our last day! We were mostly packed by the time we went to bed last night, so we slept in, enjoyed a leisurely breakfast with the family, and then hit the pool. I must've felt overconfident in my base tan, because I seem to have added a layer of sunburn on top of yesterday's pink. It was lovely spending the last few hours lounging in the sun and in the water. We roughhoused in the water, tossing each other off rafts, and I hesitated about going back to real life.

But the time came to say goodbye, so we cleaned up and threw our soaked suits into our luggage, and headed off to the airport. I teared up a bit, but I know I was ready to go home too.

1 comment:

Lori said...

THis all sounds so familiar somehow....
;)

Your pictures are gorgeous, as usual.